Install App for iPhone or Android
- Mapapal is a realtime GPS-tracking service available for Android and iOs.
- The intention is to provide a "easy to use" service for people who wants to tell someone where they are.
- You can use the app as a registered user or in anonymous mode.
- Start a trip, share the link. That's it!
Now the recipients can instantly see where you are. Perfect when you are meeting someone, somwhere...
- Other options makes it easy to automatically share the trip with pals you added in Mapapal. Why not add your family and friends?
- Mapapal is designed to be as simple as possible, without all complex settings that are seen in most GPS trackers.
- Anonymous mode is designed to guarantee you that no one, except those people you share the link with, can see the trip. That includes yourself, if you do not share the link (to yourself), you have no possibility to view it afterwards because the unique link to this trip is only retrievable when the trip is running.
- As a registered user you have the option to manage and replay your trips at www.mapapal.com where you also can change searchstatus for your trips (visible for pals, public or private), change your user image, add pals etc.
- Mapapal requires GPS activated and access to internet.
- All information are kept totally confidential and it is your choice to share trips with others.
How to use this Web
- Download and install App for Android or iOs.
- Start Mapapal on your device. GPS and access to internet is required.
- Sign in with your username or use Mapapal anonymously.
- Press Start.
- Now you have an ongoing trip, which by default is private and only visible by you.
- To let your friends view and know about this trip, share it by pressing one of the shareicons. Now they can follow you in realtime until you stop this trip.
- A trip started as anonymous are never searchable and can only be viewed if you share it.
Credits Thanks to Maps Icons Collection http://mapicons.nicolasmollet.com